Envision the hero in you, join our team.
Join forces with us.
Serving rural communities of the Central Valley since 1971.
We are committed to improving the health of our communities.
We are equipped with a network of Health Centers that offer comprehensive primary care and specialty care services.
Every community deserves health care from caring and talented staff.
Start a conversation with us.
Join United Health Centers and be proud to be an essential member of the best choice in the Valley for health care.
Interested in speaking to our Provider Recruiter, Stacee Reed? Please reach out!
559-646-6618 Ext. 0023 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Opportunities with a Vision to the Future!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Insurance
- Monthly Employee premium - $36.16
- Monthly Employee + 1 dependent - $150
- Monthly Employee + 2 or more dependents - $250
- Office co-pays - $20 per visit (Includes specialty visit)
- Annual deductible - $250/person, $750/family
- Prescription - $10/generic, $20/brand, $45 non-formulary brand
- Eye exam, glasses or contacts every year, Lasik surgery
- Oral exams and teeth cleanings every six months
The Hartford Life Insurance
- Free Group Life & AD&D Insurance at 1.5x your annual salary
- Free long term disability insurance
- Low-cost supplemental term life insurance up to 5x your salary
- Supplemental life insurance for your spouse and children
- Value-added benefits: Travel assistance, ID theft protection services, funeral planning, estate guidance, and counseling services
Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax Visa card
- Healthcare expenses
- Dependent care expenses
- OTC medicine (with prescription)
Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- 401(K), Roth 401K
- Company matches up to 5% of annual salary
- Paid time off - 26 days a year
- Nine paid holidays a year
- Paid continuing education